Water-cooled rectifier with fully enclosed water-cooled, corrosive problems in harsh environments
In the case of low voltage, electrolytic copper foil, PCB plating, metal plating, aluminum oxidation and other fields.
Electroplating rectifier features:
1. The porosity is reduced, and the formation speed of the crystal nucleus is greater than the growth rate, which promotes the refinement of the crystal nucleus.
2. Improve the bonding force and break through the passivation film, which is beneficial to the firm bonding between the substrate and the plating layer.
3. Improve coverage and dispersion ability. The high cathode negative potential can also deposit the passivated parts in ordinary electroplating, and slow down the "burnt" and "dendritic" caused by excessive deposition of deposited ions. "Deposition of defects, the thickness of the coating (such as color, no porosity, etc.) to obtain a given characteristic can be reduced to 1/3-1/2, which can save raw materials.
Reduce the internal stress of the coating, improve lattice defects, impurities, voids, tumors, etc., easy to obtain crack-free coating, reduce additives. It is beneficial to obtain a stable alloy coating.
4. Improve the dissolution of the anode without the need for an anodic activator.
5. Improve the mechanical and physical properties of the coating, such as increasing the density, reducing the surface resistance and bulk resistance, improving the toughness, wear resistance, corrosion resistance and controlling the hardness of the coating.
6. Improve product yield and product quality.