Oxidation power supply series products - indicator parameters:
1. Input voltage: single phase 220V / three phase 380V
2. Output current: 0-50000A (optional)
3. Output voltage: 0-2000V (optional)
4. Stabilization mode: steady current limiting voltage, voltage limiting current limit can be switched
5. Adjustment range: current/voltage is continuously adjusted within 0-100% of rated value
6. Voltage regulation accuracy: ≤1%
7. Steady flow accuracy: ≤1%
8. Machine efficiency: ≥95%
9. Power factor: ≥0.95
10. Cooling method: air-cooled, water-cooled, oil-cooled
11. Control mode: local control, remote control
12. Display mode: voltage, ammeter display, work, overheat, fault display
13. Protection mode: input overvoltage, undervoltage, overcurrent, output short circuit protection, overheat protection, with drive fault self-locking protection function (effective protection IGBT work).
14. Working limit: full load operation
15. Ambient temperature: -20 ° C ~ 50 ° C
16. Ambient humidity: ≤90%
17. Height of the sea: ≤1000m
18. Protection level: air cooling ≥ IP20 water cooling ≥ IP54 oil immersed water ≥ IP64
19. Insulation class: Class B
Daily maintenance and precautions
A. The water-cooled power supply is connected to the water and the water is connected correctly. The water intake is more than 5Pa. Otherwise, the temperature inside the machine is too high (set to 75 degrees), and the power supply cannot work normally.
B. The water-cooled power water switch must be installed at the water inlet. The water outlet is smooth, and the water outlet cannot be blocked. Otherwise, the heat dissipation effect will not be achieved, which will affect the power supply.
C. After the water-cooled power supply confirms that the waterway is unblocked, the air switch on the main unit can be closed (no water-free boot!).
D. The water-cooled power supply must use circulating water or tap water without impurities. In order to save resources, it is recommended to use cooling tower circulating water to use 4-5 water-cooled power supply lines.