The quartz electric heater is an electric heating element for converting electric energy to thermal energy, and it can be used alone or as an electric heating element for various electric heating apparatuses.
Due to the special nature of the material and structure of the quartz electric heating tube, some matters need to be paid attention to during the installation and storage process. What are the specifics, please see below!
Precautions for installation of quartz electric heating tube:
* The heating tube should generally be kept at a level when in use. If possible, place the two-end porcelain head of the heating tube in a low temperature zone to extend the service life of the heating tube.
* The heating tube should not be rigidly fixed at both ends to prevent the heating tube from being broken due to improper mechanical force.
* The support of the two-end porcelain seat and the equipment of the heating pipe should be freely fit as far as possible, and the axial and surrounding clearance should be no less than 1~3mm; if elastic clamping is used, the pipe body and the rigid body should also be ensured. There is enough room for thermal expansion.
* For the heating tube with gold-plated reflective layer, please avoid hard objects scratching the reflective layer during installation and use.
* The power supply lead wire of the heating pipe should be covered with high temperature resistant insulating porcelain bushing or fiberglass pipe when installing to avoid possible leakage hazard.
* Due to the large starting current of the heating tube in the cold state (the duration is very short), please pay attention to this feature when selecting the temperature control device.
Precautions for the preservation of quartz electric heating tubes:
1. The storage position of the quartz electric heating tube must be kept dry and proper insulation resistance. If it is found that the insulation resistance of the storage area of the electric heating tube is too small, it can be restored after low voltage power supply. The electric heating tube should be properly fixed before use. The part of the wiring should be placed outside the insulation layer and avoid contact with corrosive, explosive media and water.
2. The electric heating tube should be positioned and fixed. The effective heating area must be completely immersed in liquid or metal solid. It is strictly forbidden to burn. When it is found that there is scale or carbon on the surface of the pipe body, it should be cleaned and reused in time to avoid heat dissipation and shorten the service life.
3. The components should be stored in a dry place. If the insulation resistance is less than 1MΩ for a long time, it can be dried in an oven of about 200 °C, or the voltage can be heated and heated until the insulation resistance is restored.
4. The wiring part should be placed outside the insulation layer to avoid contact with corrosive, explosive media and water. The lead wire should be able to withstand the temperature of the wiring part and the heating load for a long time. When the terminal screw is tightened, avoid excessive force.
5. The magnesium oxide powder at the outlet end of the electric heating pipe is protected from the infiltration of pollutants and moisture in the place of use to prevent the occurrence of electric leakage accidents.