1. Reduce the porosity, the formation speed of the crystal nucleus is greater than the growth rate, and promote the refinement of the crystal nucleus.
2. Improve the bonding force and break through the passivation film, which is beneficial to the firm bonding between the substrate and the plating layer.
3. Improve coverage and dispersion ability. The high cathode negative potential can also deposit the passivated parts in ordinary electroplating, and slow down the “scorch” and “dendritic” caused by the excessive consumption of deposited ions. The defects of deposition can be reduced to 1/3~1/2 of the thickness of the coating (for example, color, no porosity, etc.) for a given characteristic, saving raw materials.
4. Reduce the internal stress of the coating, improve the lattice defects, impurities, voids, tumors, etc., and easily obtain crack-free coatings and reduce additives.
5. It is beneficial to obtain a stable alloy coating.
6. Improve the dissolution of the anode without the need for an anodic activator.
7. Improve the mechanical and physical properties of the coating, such as increasing the density, reducing the surface resistance and bulk resistance, improving the toughness, wear resistance, corrosion resistance and controlling the hardness of the coating.
Conventional electroplating inhibits the generation of side effects, improves the current distribution, regulates the liquid phase mass transfer process, and controls the crystal orientation. It has no effect, and the research on complexing agents and additives has become the main direction of electroplating process research. Nano-switching power supplies solve the shortcomings of traditional high-frequency DC power supplies.