The air-cooled chiller uses a shell-and-tube evaporator to exchange heat between the water and the refrigerant. The refrigerant system absorbs the heat load in the water, and after the water is cooled to produce cold water, the heat is brought to the finned condenser through the action of the compressor. Then the cooling fan is lost to the outside air (wind cooling)
1. The air-cooled chiller does not need to be connected to the cooling tower, which is suitable for environments with poor impurities. (The impurities are easily mixed in the cold water tower, and the dust causes the cooling water circulation loop to be blocked, causing the cooling capacity to drop).
2. The air-cooled chiller is most suitable for areas with poor water quality and can save other accessories for cold water towers.
3. It can be easily operated by taking a large-capacity condenser and being hot.
4. Minimize floor space and easy installation.
5. The air-cooled chiller adopts the top air design.