The high-frequency heating power supply is currently the most efficient, fastest, low-consumption, energy-saving and environmentally-friendly induction heating equipment for heating metal materials. The scope of application is very wide.
1. Working principle
The high-frequency current flows to the heating coil that is wound into a ring or other shape. As a result, a strong magnetic beam with an instantaneous change in polarity is generated in the coil. When the heated object such as metal is placed in the coil, the magnetic beam will penetrate the entire heated object, and the inside of the heated object will be generated in the opposite direction to the heating current. Correspondingly, very large eddy currents. Due to the resistance in the heated object, a lot of Joule heat will be generated and the temperature of the object will rise rapidly. To achieve the purpose of heating all metal materials.
1) Welding (brazing of metal products, welding of various knife blades, saw blade saw teeth, welding of steel pipes, copper pipes, welding of the same kind of dissimilar metals)
2) Hot forming (complete forging, partial forging, hot heading, hot rolling)
3) Metal smelting (melting, casting and evaporation coating of gold, silver, copper, iron, aluminum and other metals)
4) Heat treatment (quenching, annealing, tempering and diathermy of metal)
5) Others (toothpaste skin heat sealing, heat matching, bottle mouth heat sealing, powder coating, etc.)