1. The chilled water pump can't be operated without water in the water tank; (7.5HP or above, the water tank is equipped with water level protection. When the water level is too low or there is no water in the water tank, the pump will automatically stop running and display the water level fault code and Siren.)
2. Try to avoid continuous switching when operating the switch;
3. When the chilled water temperature reaches the set temperature, the compressor will automatically stop running, which is a normal phenomenon;
4. The temperature switch should be avoided to be set below 5 °C to prevent the evaporator from freezing; (except for low temperature freezer)
5. To ensure the best cooling performance, clean the condenser, evaporator and water filter regularly.
Note: If there is a fault alarm, please shut down immediately and discharge the fault according to the methods listed in items 7 and 10. Or notify the maintenance personnel in time.