1. Please check if the machine is damaged during installation, choose the right place for installation and future maintenance.
2. The site where the unit is installed must be the floor, installation mat or foundation, its level is within 6.4mm, and can withstand the operating weight of the unit.
3. The unit should be placed in a machine room with a room temperature of 4.4-43.3 ° C. There should be enough space around and above the unit for routine maintenance work.
4. At the end of the unit, leave a pipe space for cleaning the condenser tube bundle, or use a door hole or other suitable hole.
5. Select the water pipe with the appropriate pipe diameter, the cooling system and the cold water system when the unit is running at maximum power, and connect it correctly.
6. For normal applications, the water flow rate through the evaporator and condenser is allowed to be between 1.0 and 3.6 m/s.
7. The water flow should be stable under any load conditions.
8. All chilled water and cooling water piping should be designed and installed in accordance with conventional methods. The chilled water pump should be located on the inlet pipe of the unit to ensure positive pressure and flow in the unit. The piping should be provided with a damping tube to ensure proper flexibility and to prevent the evaporator water from being drained when the pump is shut down.
9. The pipe should have a strong support independent of the chiller to prevent stress from being applied to the components of the chiller. The hangers are set up to facilitate pipe alignment.
10. To reduce noise and vibration, it is best to install a vibration isolator on the pipe.
11. In order to use the chiller economically and efficiently, it is recommended that the water treatment expert analyze the water quality of the evaporator and the condenser. The bad water quality will cause the scale to affect the heat transfer, or cause corrosion and sedimentation, breed organic matter, and affect the performance of the unit. Increase operating and maintenance costs.
12. In general, proper water treatment and periodic cleaning of the bundle can maintain good performance. If the existing water quality conditions cannot be improved by appropriate methods, then it is necessary to consider allowing the bundle to have a large fouling factor or designation. Special structural materials.
13. Please install a filter at the inlet of the water pipe and clean it regularly.
14. After the test leak is completed, all the nozzles must be rust-proofed.
15. In order to facilitate routine maintenance work, users can take the following (or all) measures:
a) Pressure gauges and globe valves with cocks can be installed on the inlet and outlet pipes of cooling water and chilled water, as close as possible to the chiller;
b) Hanging rails and beams can be placed above the equipment for easy maintenance.