Stainless steel electric heating tube features:
1. The stainless steel electric heating tube is made of metal tube as the outer shell, and the spiral electric heating alloy wire (nickel chrome, iron chrome alloy) is uniformly distributed along the center of the tube. The gap is filled and compacted with magnesia sand with good thermal conductivity and thermal conductivity. The end is sealed with silicone or ceramic. This metal armored heating element can heat air, metal molds and various liquids. The high-temperature resistance wire is uniformly distributed in the high-temperature resistant stainless steel seamless tube, and the crystalline magnesium oxide powder having good thermal conductivity and insulation performance is densely filled in the void portion, and the structure is not only advanced, but also has high thermal efficiency and uniform heat generation, when high temperature resistance When there is a current in the wire, the generated heat is diffused to the surface of the metal tube by the crystalline magnesium oxide powder, and then transferred to the heated member or the air to achieve the purpose of heating.
2. Small volume and high power: The electric heater mainly uses clustered tubular heating elements, and each bundled tubular electric heating element has a power of 5000KW.
3. Fast thermal response, high temperature control accuracy and high comprehensive thermal efficiency.
4. Wide application range and adaptability: The circulating heater can be used for explosion-proof or general occasions. Its explosion-proof grade can reach Grade B and Grade C, and its pressure resistance can reach 10Mpa. It can be installed vertically or horizontally according to the user's needs.
5. High heating temperature: The heater is designed to work at temperatures up to 850 ° C, which is not available in general heat exchangers.
6. Fully automatic control: Through the design of the heater circuit, it is convenient to realize automatic control of parameters such as outlet temperature, pressure, flow rate, etc., and can be networked with a computer to realize man-machine dialogue.
7. Long life and high reliability: The heater is made of special electrothermal material, and the design power load is reasonable. The heater adopts multiple protections, which greatly increases the stability and life of the heater.
Stainless steel electric heating tube application:
Electric ovens, chemical equipment, plastic molding and auxiliary equipment, thermoforming machinery, cigarette machinery, rapid sealing machines, pharmaceutical machinery, sauna equipment, electric water heaters, kitchen equipment, industrial cleaning equipment, commercial air conditioning and drinking equipment, solar energy equipment, Electric fryer equipment, wave soldering electronic automation equipment, semiconductor eutectic soldering, die-casting input channel heating, and heating machinery components that cannot be sprue injection, plastic, food, medical, textile, petroleum, machinery, electroplating, packaging, etc.
Welcome Your Inquiry By