1. It is made of titanium, zirconium, SUS304 and SUS316 stainless steel. The shape is divided into “L” and “Z” shapes of vertical and bottom heating.
2. According to the installation location, the nature of the chemical liquid, the solid material deposition characteristics of the liquid, the surface power of the heating tube is designed to determine the pipe diameter. Common specifications for pipe diameter are: Ø11mm, Ø17mm, Ø25mm, Ø30mm, Ø32mm, Ø45mm, Ø50mm.
3.Ø11mm, Ø17mm tube is a tube-type electric heater, liquid heating, heating tube surface power 5.6W / cm2, suitable for good fluidity, less solid deposition, liquid will not heat the liquid crystallized on the surface of the electric heater after cooling.
4.Ø45mm pipe diameter series products adopt low surface power design, good durability, especially suitable for horizontal heating on circuit board.
5. The voltage has 120V single phase, 220V, 380V, 220V three-phase, 380V three-phase, power from 0.5KW to 140KW.
6. All heaters can be used with over temperature protection switch or temperature probe.
7. All heaters adopt international inspection standards to ensure electrical performance safety.
The performance of titanium electric heating tube:
The titanium electric heating tube is a crystalline magnesium oxide powder in which an electric heating element is placed in a titanium tube and is closely filled with a good heat resistance, thermal conductivity and insulation in a void portion, and is processed by other processes. The utility model has the advantages of simple structure, high mechanical strength, high thermal efficiency, safety and reliability, simple installation and long service life. Widely used in a variety of highly corrosive liquids.