Teflon anti-corrosion electric tubular heater overview:
The temperature of the Teflon anti-corrosion electric heating tube is below 110 °C. (Heating in a very thick liquid, stirring is configured). It is a new type of electric corrosion resistant tube that is used for the heating of various corrosive liquids. It has excellent aging prevention and good bending performance, and is designed with low surface load. The joint adopts fully enclosed acid and alkali proof, non-heating section and overheat protection system according to customer's requirements. Perfectly guaranteed that the heater is not easy to burn, long service life, full sealing, no corrosion, no leakage, with grounding protection, stable and reliable
Teflon anti-corrosion electric heating tube product features:
1. Teflon anti-corrosion electric heating tube is made of stainless steel (sus316 or sus304) electric heating tube inner core, jacket Teflon tube (PTFE), strong corrosion resistance, suitable for all kinds of corrosive liquid heating.
2. The electric heating tube adopts low surface power design (1.5w/cm2) to ensure the service life of the product.
3. The installation position of the electric heating pipe should be careful to prevent solids in the solution from depositing on the surface of the electric heater, or if the liquid is too thick and the liquid surface is too low, the molten iron (PTFE) will be burnt due to poor surface heat dissipation.
4. The size of the electric heating tube should not be changed to a small size, and the surface area should be changed. Otherwise, the surface power of the electric heating tube will be too large, which will affect the service life of the electric heater.
5. All electric heating tubes can be equipped with over-temperature protection or PT-100 temperature sensing probe to ensure the product life and stability.
6. The joint adopts fully enclosed acid and alkali proof, non-heating section and overheat protection system according to customer's requirements.
Spiral-Teflon electric heating tube is suitable for heating various corrosive liquids. It is electroplating, electrolysis, degreasing, pickling, electroless nickel plating, anodizing, aluminum pouring, smelting, chemical, pharmaceutical and other heating equipment. s Choice!