The Teflon immersion heater is made up of a heating wire in a seamless metal pipe (carbon steel pipe, titanium pipe, stainless steel pipe, copper pipe), and the gap portion is filled with a magnesium oxide powder having good thermal conductivity and insulation, and then processed into a shrink tube. Various shapes required by the user. The utility model has the advantages of simple structure, high thermal efficiency, good mechanical strength and good adaptability to harsh environments. It can be used for heating various liquids and acid-base salts, as well as for metal melting and melting at low melting point (lead, zinc, tin, babbitt). Users can provide drawings for special design and processing.
● Including U-shaped, L-shaped, W-shaped and combined, etc., PTFE uses DuPont raw materials
● Suitable for heating all strong corrosive chemical media, the working temperature is not more than 100 °C;
● Electric immersion heater are widely used in corrosive processing industries such as chemical industry, electroplating and pickling.
● The electric immersion heater has extremely low load and high insulation resistance.
● Electric immersion heater meets national standard GB/T2379-93
● Can be designed and manufactured according to user requirements
Teflon anti-corrosion electric heating tube is a new type of electric heating tube resistant to strong corrosion, used for heating various corrosive liquids. It has excellent anti-aging properties and good flexural properties, and is designed with low surface load. The joint adopts fully enclosed acid and alkali proof, non-heating section and overheating safety protection system are completely customized according to customer's needs. Perfectly guaranteed that the heater is not easy to burn, long service life, full sealing, no corrosion, no leakage, with grounding protection, safe and reliable. The applicable temperature is below 110 °C. (heating in a very thick liquid, stirring must be configured)