Nickel electroplating is a technique of electroplating a thin layer of nickel onto a metal object. The nickel layer can be decorative, provide corrosion resistance, wear resistance, or used to build-up worn or undersized parts for salvage purposes . The nickel anode is dissolved into the electrolyte in form of nickel ions. The ions travel through the solution and deposit on the cathode.
Air cooling mode
Water cooling mode
Nickel Chrome Plating Plant
A popular process in the finishing of metal parts of trucks, cars, and motorcycles, as well as household fixtures such as faucets and knobs, Nickel-chrome plating actually consists of at least two separate plating processes: the item is first plated with nickel, and then plated with chrome.
The Electro Nickel Plating Process :
Benefits of Electro Nickel Plating:
• Increased resistance to corrosion.
• Improved hardness.
• Superior strength.
• Resistance to wear.
• Improved ductility.
Anti nickel plating
Quality control process:
1. Fast delivery(4days upon payment receipt),we have stock for normal model.
2. Stable quality and competitive price among this line.
3. 1year quality warranty, free accessories can be sent during this period. Online instruction can be supplied if any quality problem.
4. Exported to more than 40countries for more than 10years.