water-cooled silver-nickel-copper-zinc high-frequency electroplating machine, high-frequency rectifier is made of new imported parts, and the performance is stable. The water-cooled electroplating machine can use the tap water circulation to achieve the cooling of the fuselage, and pure water can also be used for cooling purposes.
Electroplating machine features:
1. Input voltage: AC380V+10% (the input voltage below 4KW is 220V)
2. Input power: depending on rating
3. Output voltage: 0-rated value (smooth continuous adjustable)
4. Output current: 0-rated value (smooth continuous adjustable)
5. Output stability: ≤ ± P%
6. Working frequency: 0. 5KHz-5KHz (smooth continuous adjustable)
7. Working mode: PWM (remote control)
8. Duty cycle: 1-99% (smooth continuous adjustable)
9. Machine efficiency: 92±5%
Electroplating machine function and main raw materials:
1. This unit has a voltage regulation / steady flow function (and instructions)
2 This machine has over voltage, over current, over temperature, overload protection function. This machine has sound and light alarm function (fault or timing)
3. The output voltage, current and time are all digital measurements and displayed.
Product Introduction and Application
This product adopts high frequency inverter soft switching rectification technology + PLC + DSP microcomputer digital control technology and touch screen operating system, with multi-step automatic control of anodizing current. The man-machine interface is good and the visibility is strong. Real-time process curves such as anodizing current, voltage, and bath temperature can be automatically stored and recorded. Multiple sets of process parameters can be stored or recalled with a high degree of automation. Can be widely used as aerospace, aerospace, weapons, ships and other military or civil industrial enterprises for aluminum, cast aluminum, aluminum alloy and composite materials such as sulfuric acid anodizing, chromic acid anodizing, phosphoric acid anodizing, sulfuric acid anodizing, sulfuric acid Rectification power supply for anodizing and oxalic acid anodizing.