Aluminum oxidation, aluminum alloy oxidation, anodization, hard oxidation, micro-arc oxidation, etc.;
High-frequency oxidation power supply series products - main features:
1. Small size and light weight: The volume and weight are 1/5-1/10 of the thyristor rectifier, which is easy to plan, expand, move and install.
2. High work efficiency: Due to the high-frequency transformer used in the switching power supply, the conversion efficiency is greatly improved. Under normal circumstances, the efficiency of the thyristor device is increased by more than 10%, and the load rate is less than 70%, which is 30% higher than that of the thyristor device. the above.
3. High technical content: The core components adopt international technical products, and the control circuit adopts proprietary technology, which has strong voltage regulation performance and improves work efficiency.
4. High reliability: Ensure the safe operation of equipment, reduce the occurrence of faults, complete protection, reasonable isolation and anti-corrosion measures
5. High control precision: Due to the fast response of the system, it has strong adaptability to grid power and load changes, and the output accuracy can be better than 1%. The switching power supply has high working efficiency, so the control precision is high, which is beneficial to improve product quality.
6. The power saving effect is good: Compared with the common high frequency switching power supply, the thyristor can save 15%-30% of electricity, and it will play an important role in reducing the cost of the enterprise.
7. Strong flexibility: The output voltage and current are adjustable, the voltage limit and current limit are adjustable, which greatly improves the flexibility of customers.
8. Complete protection functions: soft start protection, input AC undervoltage, overvoltage protection, output overcurrent, overheat protection.
9. The output waveform is easy to modulate: Due to the high operating frequency, the output waveform adjustment is relatively low in processing cost, and the output waveform can be changed more conveniently according to the user's process requirements. This has a strong effect on improving work efficiency and improving the quality of processed products at the job site.