24v 400amp anodizing rectifier with auto reverse
ac to dc 0-300v 0-30000amp adjustable.
1. Stable circuit design, high reliability, good followability and high stability; it is very suitable for long-term continuous operation of electroplating power supply.
2. The IGBT driver adopts a self-developed high-performance drive circuit with large driving power to ensure that the IGBT can work normally and efficiently.
3. The whole machine is reasonable in design, small in size and light in weight.
4. Compared with the thyristor rectifier power supply, the power saving is 20%~30%; it is 6%~10% less than the ordinary high-frequency switching power supply.
5, can be connected to the remote PLC centralized control, using full computer control.
6. The main components are imported materials, which are efficient, stable and durable.
The switch mode anodizing DC power supply is a solid state AC to DC power conversion system. The system functions by first rectifying the AC input to an unregulated DC voltage. This intermediate DC voltage is then chopped using pulse-width modulation through an H-Bridge configuration into a high-frequency transformer. The output of the transformer is rectified and filtered to provide a precisely controlled high current DC output with <2% AC Vrms content. The high switching frequency enables a smaller package, less ripple, higher efficiency, and provides for a faster control loop.
Benefits of Switch Mode anodizing Power Supplies include: